QUALICO BUSINESS UNITS RECOGNIZED AT MHBA’S FALL 2019 PARADE OF HOMES GALA
Winnipeg, MB – All of Qualico’s homebuilder business units took home gold at the Manitoba Home Builders’ Association’s Fall 2019 Parade of Homes Gala, held on October 25 at the RBC Winnipeg Convention Centre.
The awards were presented in front of an audience of more than 700 attendees, and included 40 separate categories that were reviewed by volunteer judges.
Gold Awards were given to:
- 361 Willow Creek Road (Two Storey $437-$450,000 category)
- 248 Petryk Terrace (Bungalow $390-$406,000 category)
- 687 Bridge Lake Drive (Two Storey $699-$718,000 category)
- 119-670 Hugo Street (Condo $233-280,000 category)
- 1404-388 Pipeline Road/Amber Grove (Condo $315-$320,000 category)
- 69 Casselman Crescent (Bungalow $427-449,000 category)
- 136 Kestrel Way (Two Storey $359-369,000 category)
- 232 Petryk Terrace (Bungalow $337-345,000 category)
Kensington Homes took home two gold awards, one for the Vista model at 361 Willow Creek Road in Bridgwater Trails (Two Storey $437-$450,000 category), and one for the Winchester model at 248 Petryk Terrace in Grande Pointe Meadows, a new bungalow for 2019 (Bungalow $390-$406,000 category).
A gold award was also presented to Foxridge Homes for the 687 Bridge Lake Drive home in Bridgwater Trails in the Two Storey $699-$718,000 category.
“Our team was thrilled to take home a gold award for our new design in Bridgwater Trails,” said Colleen Chaput, Marketing Manager, Foxridge Homes. “This is the fourth gold award that we have received for our new Foxridge homes, which is truly a testament to the talent we have on our team. Aside from the awards, we have received such positive feedback from the community and our customers, and we couldn’t be more pleased.”
StreetSide Developments’ 119-670 Hugo Street South Metro Condos in South Osborne took home a gold award in the Condo $233-$280,000 category, as did the 1404-388 Pipeline Road townhome in Amber Trails for the Condo $315-320,000 category.
“We are very proud to have been honoured with two gold awards at this year’s Fall Parade of Homes, including a gold award for our brand new development in Amber Trails, Amber Grove Condominiums,” said Kelli Roach, Sales & Marketing Manager, StreetSide Developments, “This event stands out every year for us as a great opportunity to showcase all of the hard work the StreetSide Developments’ team puts in every day.”
Broadview Homes also earned two gold awards, one for their home at 136 Kestrel Way in Ridgewood West (Two Storey $359-$369,000 category), and one for their home at 232 Petryk Terrace in Grande Pointe Meadows (Bungalow $337-$345,000 category).
A gold award was also presented to Sterling Homes for 69 Casselman Crescent in Oak Bluff West (Bungalow $427-$449,000 category).
“We’re very happy with how the show homes and results turned out for us this year,” said Courtney Sims, Marketing Manager, Broadview Homes and Sterling Homes. “It was great to see many of our new designs and looks receive gold awards, as well as the positive feedback received.”
Qualico business units also received a number of other awards at this year’s gala:
- 348 Atlas Crescent (Two Storey $337-$345,000)
- 3 Vogan's Run (Two Storey $459-$480,000),
- 100 Creemans Crescent (Two Storey $557-$570,000)
- 335 Tanager Trail (Two Storey $401-$410,000)
- 367 Willow Creek Road (Two Storey $484-$495,000)
- 271 John Neufeld Crescent (Two Storey $345-$355,000)
- 129 Kestrel Way (Two Storey $401-410,000)
- 283 John Neufeld Crescent (Two Storey $359-$369,000)
- 108 Creemans Crescent (Two Storey $459-$480,000)
Congratulations to all of the winners!
- Single-Family Homes
- Multi-Family Homes
- Building Materials and Services
- Property Management