Austin Team Brings Home Four 2019 Max Awards
Austin, TX – The HBA Sales and Marketing Excellence Awards (MAX Awards) is one of Austin’s most exciting industry events. Hosted by the Home Builders Association of Greater Austin’s Sales and Marketing Council, the MAX Awards honor builder, developer, remodeler, and associate members of the HBA for outstanding achievements.
The event was held April 27 with a theme of a ‘A Night at the Derby’. Hosted at the JW Marriott in Austin, the HBA of Greater Austin welcomed over 400 attendees, 250 entries, 50 community visits, 48 in-person interviews, and an incredible list of finalists.
At the MAX Awards 2019, Pacesetter Homes Austin brought home awards for
- Salesperson of the Year - Diane Hartman
- Online Salesperson of the Year - Nianne Van Bibber
- Sales Manager of the Year - Chelsea Timmons
- In addition, Hill Country Artisan Homes brought home the award for Best Custom Home Over $1M Parade of Homes Plan, Hill Country Artisan Homes
Pacesetter Homes Austin were also finalists in the following categories:
- Rookie On-site Salesperson of the Year - Avery McGinty
- Best Single Family Detached Home, $200k-$349k Star Ranch - Pacifica Plan, Pacesetter Homes
- Best Interior Merchandising of a Model Home, $200k-$349k Star Ranch – Pacifica, Pacesetter Homes
- Best Interior Design of a Custom Showhome Parade of Homes Model, Hill Country Artisan Homes
After a lengthy nomination, entry, and interview process, the awards brought lots of excitement and made for a memorable evening. It was a proud night for the organization and for employees. Congratulations to all the winners and finalists on your hard work and dedication!
- Single-Family Homes
- Multi-Family Homes
- Building Materials and Services