Qualico Northern Alberta Takes Home Nine Awards Of Excellence In Housing Honours
Edmonton, AB – On March 18, 2017, the 2017 Awards of Excellence in Housing Gala sponsored by the Canadian Home Builders’ Association – Edmonton Region was held at the Shaw Conference Centre in Edmonton. Over 1,700 people were in attendance
to celebrate and applaud the housing industry’s finest.
The Awards of Excellence in Housing celebrates the creative design and craftsmanship of Edmonton Region builders and renovators and recognizes excellence and professionalism in the field of sales and marketing within the home construction industry.
Expectations were high for Qualico business units with over 30 finalist nominations and Qualico was not disappointed taking home nine Awards of Excellence including StreetSide Developments for Builder of the Year – Multi-Family!
StreetSide Developments was actually multiple winners taking home awards for:
- Best Multi-Family Apartment Style $250,000 - $325,000 for Aurora
- Best Multi-Family Apartment Building for Aloft
- Best Design Centre/Showroom
- Salesperson Rookie of the Year, Stacey Diederich
“Being selected as Builder of the Year for Multi-Family is a real honour,” explained Horst Weinbeer, Vice-President for StreetSide Developments Edmonton. “We have built a very strong team and I couldn’t be more pleased that the commitment everyone has made to the projects we work on and the customers we served over the past year has been recognized by the peers in our industry.”
Other winners on this exceptional evening included:
- Pacesetter Homes in the Best Multi-Family Townhouse/Duplex $330,000 to $375,000
- Dan Gibson of Pacesetter Homes as Salesperson/Team of the Year – Multi-Family
- Sterling Homes for Best Sales and Information Centre – Single-Family
- Erik Eisen of Sterling Homes for Salesperson/Team of the Year – Single-Family
A series of Sales Volume Awards were also celebrated at the 2017 Awards of Excellence in Housing Gala, where a number of individuals achieved some amazing sales levels, including:
- Platinum level ($24,000,000 - $32,000,000 in sales) – David Edmiston and Dan Gibson of Pacesetter Homes and Erik Eisen of Sterling Homes
- Gold level ($18,000,000 to $22,000,000 in sales) – Sue Snyder of Pacesetter Homes
- Silver level ($14,000,000 to $16,000,000 in sales) Inderdeep Hayer and Mike Gonek of Sterling Homes and Karen Kelly of Augusta Fine Homes
- Bronze level ($12,000,000 to $13,000,000 in sales) – Tara Johnston, Moe Ahmad and Kelly Smith of Pacesetter Homes Can’t wait for next year’s Gala – March 17, 2018.
Of the 31-sales people recognized for their performance, 10 represented Qualico builders – not a bad performance!
“It was an amazing evening for StreetSide Developments, Pacesetter Homes, Sterling Homes, Augusta Fine Homes, and the employees who work for those business units,” said Shane Erickson, Regional Vice-President, Northern Alberta Region. “It just reaffirms that we have the best people and the best product out there and it is a testament to everyone who is involved.”
Congratulations to all the finalists and the winners. You have done Qualico proud.
THE RESOLVE INITIATIVE CONTINUES TO PROVIDE SAFE HOUSING FOR CALGARY’S HOMELESS – A LOOK BACK AT THE IMPACTS OF QUALICO’S DONATION
- Single-Family Homes
- Multi-Family Homes
- Building Materials and Services
- Property Management