QUALICO’S SPRINGBANK COMMUNITY OF HARMONY ANNOUNCED AS BILD CALGARY’S 2019 COMMUNITY OF THE YEAR – CALGARY REGION
Calgary, AB – Harmony, Springbank’s first lake community, was named Community of the Year – Calgary Region for a third time.
The BILD Calgary Region awards celebrate and recognize quality products and accomplishments amongst builders. While the virtual awards gala is not taking place until August 13, BILD is announcing select winners through CTV Morning News leading up to the event. Click here to watch the Harmony announcement.
Launched in 2016, Harmony is a master-planned community being developed under a partnership between Qualico Communities and Bordeaux Developments. The community includes a stunning 40-acre fresh-water lake (with another 100-acre lake to come), beaches, a future beach club, pathways, playgrounds, and a new Adventure Park to be unveiled this fall. Harmony is also home to the Mickelson National Golf Club, which is on track to be one of Canada’s top courses and a future urban-style Village Centre with a world-class wellness spa.
“Harmony is a thoughtfully designed community that provides residents with a truly unique living experience, and we are thrilled that it has been named Community of the Year – Calgary Region for a third time,” said Nina Wulder, Marketing Consultant, Qualico Communities Calgary. “With the current product offering, there is a home for everyone in Harmony, not to mention the world-class golf course, adventure park, schools, trails and the upcoming Groupe Nordik Spa – it truly is a one-of-a-kind community.”
Harmony offers a variety of product in the community, including
- the Birch Collection of multi-family townhomes starting from $470,000,
- the Poplar Collection of move-up homes starting from $580,000,
- the Aspen Collection of laned homes starting from the low $700,000s,
- the Willow Collection of villa bungalows starting from the high $700,000s,
- the Tamarack Estate Collection starting from $1M, and
- the Edgewater Collection of lakeside estate homes starting from $1.4M.
- Single-Family Homes
- Multi-Family Homes
- Building Materials and Services
- Property Management